Saturday, March 13, 2010

Seven


Today our fun loving little bundle of energy and silliness turns seven. I can't believe it! Seven really seems so old, like he's not my baby any more. I'm still going to call him that though, even though he hates it. I'm glad that at least he doesn't think he's too old to snuggle.

Here's the results of a little birthday interview with Rowan:

Favorite food- Pizza or Chicken Yakitori(which by the way he's never had,he just thinks it sounds good)
Favorite movie- Bugs Bunny Volume 6
Favorite Restaurant- Burgerville or McDonalds
Favorite TV Show- Flintstones or Smurfs
Favorite Game- Indian Jones II for DS
Favorite Music- "Livin' on a Prayer" (Guitar Hero introduced him to that gem)
Favorite thing to do- play DS
Favorite toy- his DS
Best Friends- Garrett and Zane
Most important thing he learned this year- "how to play with stuff"

Happy Birthday Rowan! We love you!

2 comments:

Paige said...

Happy Birthday, to my favorite non-morning person (next to my little Joellie). And I've had yakitori. It's delish. He'll love it. :)

sheila said...

Happy Birthday Rowan!