Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Handmade Christmas

I had tons of ideas and good intentions for lots of homemade Christmas gifts, but once again neglected to start them early enough to finish them. Maybe if I start now I'll actually finish things in time for NEXT Christmas. But, I did manage to get a few things completed.

Some half eaten gingerbread men ornaments. (I definitely need to make more of these guys since I gave them all away and forgot to keep one for myself.)

A little throw quilt for my parents. ( Don't look too close it's very uneven).

Some festive place mats.

A couple of scarves.

And a cute little hat that wasn't really a Christmas present, but a welcome gift for a special little one.

2 comments:

Paige said...

I love them all! So cute!

Anonymous said...

love the ginerbread men they are cute...remember the quilt was made with heart, soul & love...you are so creative!