Friday, July 15, 2011

Cub Scout Day Camp


Today Rowan and Grayson finished up a week of Cub Scout day camp. They had a full five days of crafts, games, archery, bb guns and being silly with friends. I got to spend a couple of days at camp with them and even Fuller came one day as a helper. This was Grayson's 3rd and final year, and Rowan's first. Rowan has heard about the wonders of camp for years, so he was super excited to go. Even though it was kind of a cold wet week, and the mosquitoes were out in force, I think it lived up to his expectations. This was my 6th year of attending camp. Only 2 more and I can officially retire!













Grayson also figured out that he could stuff a lot of Tootsie Rolls in his mouth!

1 comment:

Shannon b said...

I loved seeing all the sets of brothers in our group this year. Your boys had great attitudes and it was sweet to see them look out for and help one another.

Could I get a copy of that group photo, please?