Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Snow Day- Take Two


Well, the boys got their wish! Another snow day! It snowed pretty much all night long, and when we woke up there was a thick blanket of snow over everything. I suggested that Paul stay home. He decided it was fine, and dug his car out to go to work. Luckily he made it safely to and from work, although he did do a 180 degree spin on HWY 30. Thankfully I didn't know about that until after he had arrived in one piece.

The boys got busy on another full day of snow play.

We ended up getting almost 10 inches of snow.

Grayson and Rowan did their best to find ways to sled down the driveway.


And Fuller earned his keep by shoveling a TON of snow!

2 comments:

Paige said...

My kids played outside for about 45 minutes, and have been bored ever since. Jillise is actually hoping there is school tomorrow...

Warmbeachjo said...

I wish we had school today. My students and I are getting way behind. High school has semester finals next week. I'm glad I'm not a high school teacher and have to figure out how to get the kids ready after missing a week of time.