Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Goodness me

I am very behind in blogging.  Thanksgiving, Christmas, cross country season, and so many more posts that I NEED to write.  Life is busy!  And as evidenced by today it can take some unexpected turns.

Today's surprises included:
- Being really tired from being up with Rowan a lot of last night
- Rowan barfing in the high school parking lot after we dropped Fuller off for school
- Taking a day off work to be home with sick boy
- A lost tooth (Rowan)
- A tuxedo for Winter Ball that didn't fit (Fuller)
- A sixth grade math assignment on ratios that the substitute handed out with no instruction provided
- The realization I didn't buy all the ingredients I needed for dinner
- AND the big discovery, via the loan person helping us refinance our home, that there have been 3 attempts in the last month of some unauthorized person trying to open a credit card in Paul's name.

So, my plan to get back blogging today didn't quite happen.  Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: