Monday, June 20, 2011

The End

The kids have been home on Summer vacation for a few days now, and I still can't believe that the year is already over. It was a good year. The boys had good teachers, good friends and learned a lot. The last week of school was a busy one, with assemblies, field day, field trips and good byes.
Rowan's class celebrated the end of the year with a picnic at the park. It was a fun last full day with Mr.P and his classmates. Next year it's off to a new school for this kid, and he and I will both be missing McB.

Fuller has come to the end of his 8th grade career. Middle school has been a great experience for him. He has really grown up a lot the last two years and is excited about high school. This is a picture of Fuller and his best friend leaving the middle school for the last time.

And then there's Grayson. This poor kid didn't get an award that he really deserved. He wasn't tardy or absent the whole year! This is pretty much a miracle, and will not likely be repeated in our family. When Fuller went to that school they gave awards for perfect attendance, but I guess they don't do that any more. I may have to make him one myself. In fact I might make one for me too, because I KNOW I deserve it for getting him there every day.

We celebrated the end of the year with our traditional trip to DQ. I am so proud of these boys!

No comments: