Monday, July 16, 2007

The weekend I didn't have

This weekend I didn't get to...
1. Visit much with my sister and her family, (since I started getting sick 6 hours after they arrived and they only stayed one night since I was sick)
2. See my Aunt and Uncle from Texas - so sad I missed them, it's already been about 8 years since our last visit
3. Have a nice brunch at my folks house with all the aforementioned people, plus Jim and Enid- heard reports that the food and company were great though
4. Go exploring Ape Caves, and see how excited the boys were- heard all had a good time- Fuller says it was the best day ever!
5. Eat solid food!


OK, I'll quit my pity party now. On the plus side, Paul had lots of good bonding time with the boys. I lost 6 pounds and managed to watch several episode's of Twilight Zone that I had recorded. Hopefully this week will be better for us.

1 comment:

Warmbeachjo said...

Amen! I only lost 2 pounds.