Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Nature

I think we've been watching too much nature themed television at our house. This morning while we were getting ready for school Rowan was intently playing with a little plastic snake. Suddenly he jumped up and ran to the toy box and started digging furiously. He finally found what he was looking for, a little stuffed rabbit left over from last Easter. He proceeded to reenact a very realistic encounter between snake and rabbit. The rabbit lost of course. The funniest part though was as he was having the snake try to down the bunny he kept saying, "don't worry, it will only hurt a little bit."

5 comments:

Shannon b said...

LOL -- oh my goodness, that is hilarious! it's only going to hurt a little bit . . . . love it!

Anonymous said...

Love it! I am QUITE aware of how that sorta thing works myself, my boys do the same thing :) In fact, just the other day Zach caught a grasshopper outside and came running into the house, grabbed his biggest rubber snake and shoved the grasshopper down into the mouth! It took me a while to convince him that we don't feed out toy snakes REAL bugs!!! I love your boys, they are definitely "ALL BOY!!!"

Jodi said...

Too funny! That is a laugh out loud moment. How did you control yourself? Boys are sooooo much fun! I wouldn't trade mine for anything :)

Marie said...

That is so funny! It sounds just like boys! I had a friend who told me, according to Ms. Magazine, we condition our kids to act based on their gender - HA! My boys would have had the dolls ninja fighting and the girls would have the cute bunny and snake going on a picnic!

Paige said...

Your boys are hilarious. Grayson asked Jillise in the car the other day if we watched Survivorman. Jillise said, "No, we watch girl shows." Grayson said, "It's a girl show -- my MOM watches it!" At least they are learning how to kill their prey quickly and painlessly! LOL