Monday, April 27, 2009

Paying it forward

In following Shannon and Jenn's lead, it's time to do something different.
Pay it forward!



The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice. For you. This offer does have restrictions and limitations:




I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!




What I create will be just for you.




It will be done this year. You may have to be patient.




You will have no clue what it's going to be. It may be a story. It may be poetry or maybe even some creation I haven't invented yet. I may draw or paint something. (you better pray that I don't). I may bake you something and mail it to you. I may even sew something for you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!




I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.




Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who comment on your blog. (Or if you don't have a blog I will just trust that you will do nice things for 5 people this next year.)




I am excited to create something just for you! Hurry quick...comment! Then go pay it forward.

PS- Family members and lurkers are encouraged to play!

6 comments:

Warmbeachjo said...

I didn't know you could paint or write poetry. This should be interesting. Sorry I missed your call yesterday. Forrest worked late at tulip festival and Alyssa and I had a college visitation in Lacey.

Lynn Boyle said...

so, i already commented on Jenn's so skip me for 1st 5... i think i may post mine on FB i only have a couple people following my blog..this is a great idea. Are you going to the track meet tomm? Dax is going and i have to be at a game for Jake over here....

Rochelle said...

Can I be in everyone's top five? YAY ME!

Jodi said...

Ok...I know I am already in on Shannon's but I would LOVE to have something special from you. Is that cheating??? :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I say...Lucky me! I do feel a little guilty, just a titch though.

Adrienne said...

I'm late but that's ok! What a great idea.