Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day! I just had to share this little gem that Grayson brought home for me from school. I am a little shocked that the only facts Grayson got right about me were my name and hair color, but the most surprising thing is that he drew me with a beard! Fuller also gave me a very nice card he made me at school. Rowan must have felt left out since he doesn't go to school yet, so he spent Saturday showering me with special gifts of rocks, sticks and scribbled on scraps of paper.










We had a busy weekend, with a nice Mother's Day brunch on Saturday with my parents and my brother Jim. Then we went plant shopping for the yard. I found 5 beautiful rhododendrons at a local grange plant sale, and Paul spent the rest of the afternoon planting them for me. This morning the boys snuggled in bed with me and we watched old episodes of "The Adams Family" and "Green Acres" while Paul made breakfast. After a nice time at church the boys are now out playing in the backyard, and I'm anxiously awaiting my favorite dinner, Balti butter chicken. YUM!

No comments: