Wednesday, May 30, 2007

3 Gilligans in need of a Professor

Last week Paul brought the boys home a treat from the library- the entire first season of Gilligan's Island on DVD. It was an instant hit, and they are now watching episodes every afternoon.(Just like I did when I was a kid). It's funny how they never grow old of Gilligan's same slapstick moves. I guess I shouldn't be surprised given their love of the 3 stooges. In watching them run around and play yesterday, I realize that I am blessed with 3 Gilligans, although Fuller is showing signs of becoming more and more like the professor. I can only hope the other two will follow suit. Also, I'm happy to report that Fuller thinks Maryann is way prettier than Ginger. I always new he had good taste!

1 comment:

Warmbeachjo said...

Maryanne is definitely the prettier girl. Fuller is a genius.