Friday, June 1, 2007

The countdown begins!

Only 8 more school days! We have two four day weeks, with a three day weekend in between, and then it is summer! I'm realizing also that this is my last year with Rowan as my full time buddy, all day everyday. With Rowan starting preschool in the Fall, I will begin the process of becoming obsolete (at least in the realm of all day mommyhood). It's hard to believe that I've been home with the boys now for over 1o years. There have certainly been days that felt like they would never end, but looking back now, I can't believe how fast the time is flying by. Also, a big "WAY TO BE!" to Fuller. At Fuller's school they give out little slips called "WAY TO BE"s when the teachers see kids being really good, or doing something extra helpful to a teacher or other student. This week they had a big reward party, a swimming field trip to the local swimming pool, for kids who had been able to amass 25 or more "WAY TO BE"s. Fuller was so happy and proud that he had earned enough to go.

No comments: