Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New dos, forts, and true love

I have been threatening the boys with Summer hair cuts since pretty much the last day of school, but didn't get around to doing it until today. They were less than thrilled, and the older two tried very hard to convince me that they should at least get some candy or something for their trouble. I think they're getting a little old for that! Grayson has wanted a mohawk since last summer when one of his little friends was allowed to get one. I guess I'm just not progressive enough to let my six year old make such a statement. Lets save that battle for the teen years. I told him he could have one today for five minutes, and that I would take pictures, so he could show his friends if he wanted to. I think I made the right decision not to let him keep it since he danced around the house and acted like he was a rock star the whole time he had it.










































This is what my living room currently looks like, a huge fort. Not only can't you walk across the room, but you also can't eat at the dining room table since all of the chairs are integral parts of the fort.











This is what Buster does pretty much every night. I don't think the picture quite captures the extent of his loving gaze into Paul's eyes. I think getting fixed has confused him.

No comments: