Tuesday, June 12, 2007

3 hours and $300 later

I don't know if it's a sign of aging, or of my old dentist not really being on top of things, but it seems like my teeth are falling apart. I had a lengthy stay at the dentist yesterday, where the good news was no root canals or crowns. I was very relieved, since as usual I had been anticipating the worst. The bad news is, I get to come back in a few weeks for another lengthy and expensive bit of work on some other teeth. On a funny note, Grayson said he is proud of me for being brave during the "pinchy part". That's what his dentist calls it when they numb you up. He was however appalled that I didn't get any treats! Also, I can hardly open my mouth or chew today. My jaw is very unhappy with me. Ahh... the joys of TMJ.

1 comment:

Warmbeachjo said...

My dentist keeps threatening to replace the fillings Mishima put in but so far they've stood up to 30+ years. You must spend too much time gnashing your teeth. Hope you feel better soon.