Thursday, May 17, 2007

My son the entreprenuer

Fuller came home from school yesterday and announced that he has a new business. He and four of his friends are now in the business of selling paper origami cups. Apparently there is an untapped market for these things in the fourth grade. He proceeded to show me a stack of large and another stack of small origami cups. The large ones are 5 cents the small ones are 2 cents. I asked him to show me how to make them, but he said he doesn't make them, he sells them. Then he showed me a piece of paper where he has made very orderly columns recording kids' names, how many large or small they want, and how much money they owe. He then proceeded to sell cups to both of his brothers, one of his neighborhood friends, and Paul. I guess I can quit worrying about a college fund, this kid is a natural at sales.

No comments: