Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The answers

Thank you to those who played along with my little quiz. Here are the answers

1- "Pajama day? ...weird."-FULLER
2- "I had to sleep in my clothes since I was wearing pajamas during the day"- ROWAN
3- "You NEVER help me!"- ALL THREE SAID THIS AT SOME POINT THAT DAY
4- "I think we should redecorate my room."- GRAYSON (what can I say, that boy loves HGTV)
5- "I LIKE MY ROOM DIRTY!"- GRAYSON AND ROWAN
6- "That's not fair! I want a salad too!"- ROWAN (he LOVES veggies)
7- "Goldfish crackers ARE healthy." FULLER
8- "We have to go back! I forgot to put on underwear!"- ROWAN (he actually did have underwear on, I think he just felt funny going to school in his PJ's)

And the winners are......Shannon M and Shannon B- who both got 4 answers correct! A surprise will be coming your way very soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo!!!

This was a cute idea, Michelle :)

Shannon b said...

yay for the Shannons!