Thursday, March 19, 2009

Titles

I've been thinking lately about life with my boys, and about writing those experiences down. One thing I've thought about is what would I call a book about each them. Here are a few of the possibilities I'm considering:

Rowan:

-"Raising MacGyver- Life with the Overly Resourceful Child"
-"Living with a Loved One Who Turns Tape, Glue and Your Possessions into Art"
-"Role of the Family Baby - How to Charm Adults and Irritate Siblings at the Same Time"


Grayson:

-"Life with Screechy- How to Voice Your Displeasure in the Most Unpleasant Way"
-"Second Grade Casanova- the Art and Science of Getting Girls to Chase You"
-"Always a Ray of Sunshine- Channeling Your Middle Child Attitude for Maximum Impact"

Fuller:

-"Angst- How to Make the Most Out of Every Sigh, Eye Roll and Stomp Up the Stairs"
-" Justice for Kids- One Boy's Quest to Rid the World of Parental Unfairness"
-" The Over-Scheduled Child- How to Keep Your Mom Behind the Wheel by Signing Up for Multiple Activities"

7 comments:

sheila said...

Those were awesome. I laughed because I can SO relate!

Jodi said...

This cracks me up! My favorite...'Angst...how to make the most out of every sigh, eye roll and stomp up the stairs'.

Anonymous said...

Oh I would totally buy these! Great titles :)

suzanne said...

L.O.L!

Paige said...

Very creative! I love it!

Adrienne said...

That is sooo funny! I don't even know your kids but it seems like you've summed them up! LOL

Tiffiny said...

Hilarious!