Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Passing of time

When I looked at Rowan this morning I noticed how tall he's looking. His jammies are super high waters, and his tummy is starting to show. This makes me so sad. He had on "his" robot jammies, which I had actually made for Fuller. Fuller and Grayson both wore and loved these soft flannel pjs, as does Rowan. Now it looks like they've about reached the end of their life. The flannel has gotten thinner from all the washings, and the seams are a little worse for wear. And I miss my kids being little enough to wear them.

When I asked Rowan if I could take a picture of him in his robot pjs he said "Yes, but I need to do my hip hop moves in them." Too funny! How would he even know what a hip hop move is? I wonder if they're doing that in PE or something.

2 comments:

Candy said...

I know what you mean we are totally out of the toddler sizes here at my house and it is weird not to have a box in my garage to put the handme downs in:)

Shannon b said...

LOL! What a crack-up!