Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Forgotten Christmas videos

One of Rowan's favorite things this Christmas was the electronic whoopie cushion that Paul got from one of his brothers. He loves to listen to it, or hold it near Buster's rear and pretend that he's farting. Which in my opinion is a little redundant since Buster does enough of that on his own!


This was Fuller and Grayson's first taste of Wii boxing. They kept getting closer and closer to the tv like they were really going to hit their opponent.



And they wondered why their arms were sore the next day!

4 comments:

Paige said...

Boxing makes me sore, too! And we are forever reminding Jillise to back away from the TV. Cute videos.

Aundrea said...

When our girls first tried boxing Kelly and I were down in the kitchen and they came in all red-faced and sweaty. I asked them what was wrong and they just said they needed a drink because they'd been boxing...at least they're getting a little exercise:)

You should get Rowan the book called, "Walter the Farting Dog" someone gave it to my BIL named Walter:)

Rochelle said...

My friend has told me she has been soar the next day after playing this.

Rochelle said...

I mean sore not soar!