Saturday, October 25, 2008

He's a lean, mean, goal scoring machine


It finally happened, THEY WON!!!! Fuller's team won 2-0 today. Excitement is too small a word to describe how they felt. Fuller is even happier because he scored his team's first goal of the game. He was yelling and jumping around like crazy, and so were we! It was a pretty rough game, Fuller got elbowed and pushed around a lot. The ref didn't call many of the offenses until one kid did a flying elbow slam into Fuller. OUCH!

I'm not sure what was going on at this stage in the game, but I think Fuller was reminding his team to "Live long and prosper."


Fuller's team has started doing this running with your arms out airplane move when they score- what silly boys!

As happy as I felt for our team, I did feel a little bad for the other team, apparently they haven't won any games this season either. I felt their pain, in their sad slumped shoulders. Hopefully their day will come too.

4 comments:

Lynn Boyle said...

YEAH FOR The team and Fuller. I remember Tanner's losing year(it goes every other year because we play older kids every other year)Anyway Tanner scored the tying goal against Forest Grove (the closest we came to a win that year).( it's very rare for a midfielder so we didn't even expect it) but i screamed so loud and he was so happy we all were. Remember most likely next year there team will win more games than lose... YEAH! CONGRATS FULLER!!!

Tiffiny said...

Congrats to Fuller, and his parents for finally witnessing a win!

Anonymous said...

WOO-HOO!!! I feel like cheering, too :) I can only imagine how exciting that was for everyone!

Shannon b said...

hooray! I can just imagine the excitement on the field!