Monday, December 8, 2008

Sugar, lots and lots of sugar


This weekend we had a quick but fun visit from Paul's sister and her girls, to make gingerbread houses. We had so much fun doing it together last year that we decided to do it again. There was frosting and candy everywhere, and a good time was had by all.

































I just love how Rowan's tongue is hanging out in this picture, with so much candy around he just couldn't help himself.






























At this point Rowan was mad at me because I wouldn't let him sit and eat all of the candy off his house. I think this may be a problem in days to come.

4 comments:

Tiffiny said...

Those look great! I am always tempted to buy the kits for my kids but I think I will wait a few years till they can control themselves better, if that day will ever come!

Candy said...

We do this or decorate cookies every year with a different family. I just love it! The kids look they are having a great time - you are such a great mom and aunt!

Rochelle said...

I am looking forward to doing this with the kids!
The festivities are always fun, now we just need SNOW!!!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

You really go all out. Real live ginger bread even. I am so impressed. Have fun keeping little fingers away from those sweets.