Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Market bags

This last weekend I found myself with a little uninterrupted time to be crafty. Paul had taken Rowan and Grayson camping, and Fuller was camped out on the couch in a semi-catatonic state catching up on a weeks worth of ESPN. I decided to dive in and try out a new pattern that I had recently purchased from "Posie gets cozy". If you're interested it's available here. I'm thinking I might use them for end of the year teacher gifts. They were really quick and easy to make.
I think this one might be my favorite.

Although I like the reverse of it too.

I don't know...maybe I'll just keep them.

5 comments:

Paige said...

Those are great! I especially love the fabrics of the last one. Nice!

Shannon b said...

ahhh! So cute Michelle! I love the orange polka dots!

Adrienne said...

Those are so cute! I really love that last one.

Jodi said...

You are a creative genius! I love seeing all your crafty projects...keep 'em coming :)

Tiffini said...

Those are so fun. I love all of the crafts you put together. Those who receive your gifts are lucky!