Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My future Architect

Does this place look familiar to anyone?

Rowan's class has been talking about communities recently, so their homework this weekend was to make a building that you would find in a community (with parental help of course). I suggested some cool buildings that I thought he might want to make, like the fire station, the library, the pool. But he had a definite idea of his favorite building in our community. I guess he was just going with his gut on this one.

5 comments:

Warmbeachjo said...

I agree with Rowan. That is the most important building.

Shannon b said...

so cute - I love it!

Tiffiny said...

Ice cream sounds pretty good right about now!

Jodi said...

That is SO good. The Delish is a hometown favorite, for sure!

Anonymous said...

Can you believe in the 3 years that I have lived here (and the 7 months prior to that) I have STILL never been there?! I think it's time to make a stop and see what the rave is all about :)