Friday, August 22, 2008

I like the way he thinks!

Have I ever mentioned that this is my favorite kid?

(Just kidding, I don't play favorites. But he does a really good job of making himself look good sometimes.)

Yesterday we went and registered Fuller for 6th grade, and payed for his year book and daily planner. While we were driving home the boys got into a conversation about the future. They realized that NEXT year they will all be in school full time. I said "Boy I guess I'll have to get a job then." Fuller said "Yeah Mom, you need to get working." Then Rowan put in his two cents, he said "No Mom, you should just stay home and clean the house all day, it's really messy." Then Grayson (Also known as my favorite child) said "Mom, I think you should just go to the craft store and get fun stuff you can do while we're at school." Goodness me, I love that kid!

6 comments:

Shannon b said...

wow! I would be smothering that boy with hugs & kisses!

Aundrea said...

He would be my favorite kid too! I don't have a favorite kid right this minute, but they've all held that spot at one time or another:)

Tiffini said...

I say definitely go to the craft store. Grayson sure knows how to charm--you better watch out!

Rochelle said...

I don't play favorites either but right now Thatcher is awefully cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm all for that idea! And that's a GREAT pic of your sweet boy :)

Candy said...

I like the way he thinks too! Craft stores better be in heaven:)