Friday, December 14, 2007

Exhibit A


I'm afraid our Christmas tree isn't going to make it to Christmas. Today while I was making lunch, the living room got very quiet. Then I heard feet running up the stairs. And when I went to see what was going on, this is what I found. Actually there was more damage than you can see in the picture, but you get the idea. I guess Rowan thought the tree needed some evening up. Buster has also done his share of tree destruction. He has nearly perfected the "bump and nudge" technique of knocking ornaments off the tree, and today I caught him putting his mouth around some of the lights. It will be a miracle if this tree is still standing by the 25th. I might take it down myself just for some peace of mind.

2 comments:

Candy said...

I came home tonight to drawings on the batheroom wall - kids don't you love 'em!

Rochelle said...

OH I am so glad all he cut was tree limbs and not any strands of lights...