Thursday, December 27, 2007

Snow fun!






The boys were initially a little unimpressed by our snow today, I guess it just didn't compare to the snow they played in during our Thanksgiving trip to Montana. But once they saw some of their neighborhood friends out running around it became much more appealing. They slipped around and threw snowballs at each other until their fingers were frozen, and then demanded hot chocolate!















A little snowball fight action, compliments of the Flip.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I am so happy we got snow that actually accumulated! Hopefully we will get more of this!

Aundrea said...

We loved the snow too, no matter how little we got:) I think I need to update the winter fun arsenal and get gloves and suits that actually fit:)

Marie said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas and the snow is just a bonus. My girls were thrilled with it - Kyle not so much, it ruined his plans for driving to Seaside... Buster looks like he's doing just fine after the chocolate episode!

Warmbeachjo said...

My kids would have been pleased to have any snow. We were supposed to get snow on the 27th too, but it didn't amount to anything.

Jodi said...

Love, Love, Love the snow! Wish we lived somewhere that we got a tad bit more than we do :)

Paige said...

I guess I am the odd man out, but I am glad we missed it! I'm happy with the stuff when it stays for a few hours, but then I'm ready for dry roads. Glad the boys had fun, though!