Friday, February 22, 2008

My funny Valentine

Frustrating as it is, I'm just going to have to type one handed!


Rowan is such a silly little monkey! I was just cracking up watching him at his preschool Valentines party. The funniest part was watching him put the valentines in the other kids' bags. The valentines we had gotten had a special valentine for the teacher, but Rowan really liked that one and refused to put it in Teacher Jill's bag. He put it in his own bag instead.
Later that day when we were snuggling I said "I love you Rowan" and he said back,"I love you...........more than chicken!" What a nut!

And one more Rowan story. Earlier this week we were having tater tots with our dinner, and while Paul and I were still in the kitchen Rowan decided to pull a Napoleon. (Napoleon Dynamite that is.) I guess he had wanted to put some tater tots in his pockets, but he already had his pajamas on so he just jammed them in around the waist band. Lovely. He learned that mushy tater tots working their way down your legs during dinner doesn't feel too good.

No comments: