Sunday, February 17, 2008

Too hurt to blog


I've been having trouble with my right hand/arm since last Tuesday. By Friday I noticed that in addition to the pain in my elbow I can't straighten my arm, or raise all of my fingers up. As the picture shows, my middle finger won't raise up to meet the others. So, off to the doctor tomorrow to see what's going on.

Luckily I received a little joy, in the form of scout cookies, today!

I'll post more when I don't have to type just using my left hand.

4 comments:

Shannon b said...

yikes - that is so bizarre! I hope things get *straightened out* soon.

Rochelle said...

I thought I heard you say something about your arm hurting at basketball. I hope they figure this out. Good luck!

Aundrea said...

that's crazy! Good luck at the Doctors. Call me if you need me to come over and type something for you:)

Paige said...

Yikes!! I hope it's nothing serious! Good luck today at the doctors.