Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Tuesday

Well we aren't voting today, but I'll be interested to see what folks in other parts of the country decide. The other day Fuller came home from school with his little copy of Time for kids, and announced that he thinks he'd vote for Obama if he were old enough to vote. "So what do you like about Obama," I asked him. "I like the way his name sounds," he said. Then for effect he enunciated it for me "OH-BAH-MAH!" I must admit it does sound kind of cool that way. Lets hope voters today look at a little policy too when they decide who to vote for.

Also, I don't know if it was in relation to Super Tuesday or not, but this morning when Rowan came downstairs he brought with him two very different items. Instead of bringing a blanket and stuffed animal like he usually does, he had a set of scriptures under one arm, and a sword in the other hand. Today he is ready for anything!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so curious to see who wins?! I'm kind of scared, too. Hopefully our country will pick wisely.

Paige said...

Gosh, how would it be if we voted by whose name SOUNDED coolest? I have to say that Huckabee would be the frontrunner. I love how Rowan came downstairs. He must have been taking "Scripture Power" to heart!

Rochelle said...

I love that you document all of the kids cute sayings and actions. I need to be better at this... I also think Rowan must have taken "Scripture Power" to heart!

Shannon b said...

I'm thinking "scripture power"! We sang that in primary on Sunday and it must have stuck with him. :)

Jodi said...

Cute post! Can't wait to find out how everything settles.

Tiffini said...

I had to go to a polling place to vote for the first time--no mail in voting here! It will be interesting.

Toshia said...

Super Tuesday was a sad day at the Stott house... Andrew is not a sports guy, but he is a politics guy. Don't ask him how he feels about McCain, it will get him all riled up ;)