Sunday, July 27, 2008

And then there were eight

I present the following pictures as proof that it is impossible to get eight cousins to all smile and cooperate for one picture:











Paul's sister and her girls came up yesterday to visit and to pick up Gabe and Elsie. It's their turn to have the cousins for a few days. I had hoped to get a nice picture of the eight of them together, but I guess we'll have to settle for these.

On a personal note, I've taken two marathon naps in the last two days, and am sad to report that I'm still tired!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I cannot believe how busy you are! But it looks like so much fun!

Jodi said...

All the kids are looking at the camera and smiling in the 3rd picture! I can't believe you did it! Seriously!
You are one busy lady and deserve many, many more naps! Maybe while the kids are away you can get some much needed relaxation. Enjoy :)