Friday, July 18, 2008

Flashback Friday- Muscle Boy and his trusty sidekick Goofy Girl


My recent post about the games my kids make up reminded me of this picture. This little gem is my brother and I, and our best childhood friends Pat and Janet pretending we have muscles. I don't remember why we were doing this, but I do remember thinking it was funny. We used rolled up socks for muscles and then did our best flexing poses. Must have been a slow day in the neighborhood. My brother's the one with the huge grin (and biceps), while I'm looking on from behind him with obvious admiration.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

You have such a great memory for the small details of your past. And some day your children/grandchildren will get so much more out of looking at these old pictures because of the little stories that your share. PLUS...we enjoy reading them.
I love flashback fridays!!