Monday, July 21, 2008

Today at the zoo ...

We pretended to be eagles.


We made some new friends.






















We checked how tall we are, compared to bears.


We posed with some statues.




























Ate some lunch while we watched the bird show.


Hid in a cave.


Grayson drove a jeep through Africa.


We checked out some creepy crawlies.


Pretended to be statues.


And when we were really hot and tired we stopped for some shade and ice cream.

On our way into the zoo the guy taking our tickets wished me luck, in bringing "all those kids" to the zoo by myself. But I didn't need it, everyone was really good, and they were so excited to be together that I didn't have to worry about anyone wandering away. We had a long, full day, and I think everyone's going to sleep good tonight!

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I really love our Zoo! Im glad the kids were good and everyone had fun!

Jodi said...

WE were at the zoo on Monday, TOO! Too bad we missed seeing you. Glad you had fun :)