Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Keeping Busy...........VERY BUSY!

I think we all are feeling that the time together with the cousins is going to go fast. So we have been making the most of every minute of every day!
-We've been riding bikes.


-We made personalized cups. (Which is also helpful to me having less dishes to do, since they always know which cup is theirs when they need a drink of water.)

- We saw Space Chimps.
- Swimming, even though it hasn't been very warm.



-We've been having some epic Star Wars sword battles. Poor Elsie, I'm not sure she's enjoying being cast as Yoda and Darth Maul!

- We had a fire and roasted marshmallows.
-This afternoon we turned these cool rolls of duct tape into some wallets.
















Next up is a sewing project for Elsie and I. We need a little "girl time".

Barb and Jason- Can we please just keep them?

4 comments:

Shannon b said...

my goodness, you have been busy! The duct tape wallets look sooo cool! And I love the personalized cup idea -- I think we need some of those in our house.

Candy said...

What a great aunt! Very fun memories you are creating - keep it up!

Jodi said...

Those cups are so cool! What a great way to keep everyone's cup straight! Can we have a tutorial?

I love cousins. The kids look like they are having so much fun :)

Gina said...

Wow! It looks like you guys are having a great time. I didn't realize that duct tape came in such cool colors. I need to plan some craft projects for my kids.