Saturday, September 27, 2008

He's so cute when he's asleep

I love to go look at my kids when they're asleep. They're so sweet and peaceful. Most nights I find Rowan with a book still clutched in his hands, or one laying across his face. Grayson is the more unpredictable one. When I go to check on him he's not always in his bed. Sometimes he sets up camp in his closet or builds a fort under his desk. Last night he looked like this:

I don't know how he could possibly sleep that way, it looks really uncomfortable.But there he was, snoring away. As a true example of what a sound sleeper he is, he didn't even stir when I took pictures of him, or when Paul moved him over to his bed.

2 comments:

Rochelle said...

I'm always so amazed at the ways and places the kids can sleep. I need my bed, my pillow and my blanket!

Anonymous said...

Awww, that's sweet. I could never sleep in that position though, I'm with Rochelle!