Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This baby needs a new home!






This week I got the opportunity to test out a really fun pattern for Debye at www.cberrybaby.com. If you get a chance to visit her website or her ETSY shop I totally recommend it. She has the cutest stuff! Anyway- her pattern was for this adorable and reversible crayon apron. The one I made is sized for a toddler or preschool aged girl. While the boys were jealous that I was once again sewing for someone other than them, none of them really want this. In fact Rowan wouldn't agree to model it for me unless I promised his face wouldn't be in the picture. So, if you have a little girl who you think might like this, let me know. I'll pick a name out of the hat on Saturday. (Local friends only please, I'm not in the mood for the post office:))

10 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love it! That is so flippin' CUTE! I need to sew, it's calling out to me!

Mark said...

very cute. love the pokadots.

Gina said...

What a cute apron. Lauren would love it!

Paige said...

Oooh me me me!! Please. ;)

Aundrea said...

Put Nalani's name in!! That is so cute:)

Jodi said...

Megan would look darling in this! Put my name in the hat :)

Tiffini said...

Okay--I'm not local right now so Mallory is out--but I nominate Sheila's Olivia to have her name in the pot!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I think that darling little apron is calling Belle's name. How Cute!

Shannon b said...

Add us! Anna loves aprons. The crayon pockets are absolutely adorable!

Candy said...

I have three little girls who would LOVE this one - It's so cute!