Thursday, November 20, 2008

Counting the hours

In less than one week, we will be in Missoula. Cousins will be laughing. Snow will be falling (hopefully). Delicious food will be cooking. And I will be sitting on a very comfy couch, petting one of my favorite dogs and visiting with people I love. To say that the kids are excited is an understatement. Grayson has been packing and repacking pretty much every day. Now if someone would just come and do my laundry and the rest of my packing, life would be perfect!

5 comments:

Candy said...

How fun! I love this time of year when we all get to see our families and travel and visit and eat!

sheila said...

I have family in Missoula! We will need to connect and see if they know eachother.

Gina said...

Have a fun drive and a great Thanksgiving.

Enid said...

We will miss you...have fun.

Tiffiny said...

Sounds great! Have fun and travel safely!