Thursday, November 6, 2008

Knitting

If the tendonitis flare up I woke up with this morning is any indication, I've been knitting WAY too much. I just can't help myself. When the weather turns cold, wet and gloomy, I just want to curl up with some nice soft yarn and make something. I found a very easy new baby sweater pattern online and am now pretty much addicted to it.


And I am so tickled that I finally figured out how to knit flowers. I think I just finally found a simple enough pattern.



But, as fun as these have been to make they really aren't helping me cross any Christmas projects off my list. I guess I'll have to get back on track and quit being so easily distracted.

9 comments:

Candy said...

Love the sweater! I miss knitting - but if I start I won't get back to my Christmas projects. Maybe you could share the pattern with me for those cold January days:)

Adrienne said...

Those sweaters are adorable. Oh how I wish I could knit more than a dischcloth (in 4 months time)!

Anonymous said...

Okay, you're only making me want a baby more now ya know! But they are super cute :)

Rochelle said...

Oh I love it! I wish I could still use my hands like that. You are so talented!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Oh my goodness, that is the sweetest, cutest little sweater ever. I hear you about wanting something warm and cozy to do on a wet dark day.

Jodi said...

Seriously...that is THE cutest sweater! I want one! You need to start an ETSY shop so I can buy one :)

Enid said...

Oooooooh how cute! Can I still put an order in for two by February? They should be unisex as neither set of new parents are finding out the gender of their child before the big day.

Shannon b said...

oh my goodness! That is sooo adorable! Now, if only I had a little one to dress up in one of those. grrr.
You have a great talent, Michelle!

Tiffiny said...

I love the sweaters! I love the one you made for Darcy too. You are so talented. Good luck with your sales!