Saturday, November 1, 2008

Wanna see something scary?


Is it just me, or is Grayson channeling his inner Rambo a little TOO well? Oh how I miss the days when my kids wanted to be cute things like dinosaurs or pirates. Now they want to be "guy" things- whatever that means. Fuller really had a hard time with the whole Halloween costume selection this year, which almost made his mean mom ban him from celebrating the holiday altogether. In the end he was a cartoon-ish prisoner, like from looney tunes I guess. I never did really understand his inspiration, I just know he was disappointed at not having a ball and chain. Grayson and Rowan were so ridiculously easy, they just wanted to wear some of Paul's old military clothes. Free costumes are the best! Rowan insisted his soldier also needed a light saber- I guess our government should really think about giving those to our military.
Here they are in all their dramatic glory:








They obviously got way too much loot!




And a good time was had by all!

7 comments:

Candy said...

I could not believe how much candy came home to my house! They all had fun though and I saw your boys - adorable as usual:)

Tiffiny said...

I think I'm glad I have a couple of girls! Your boys are awesome though. Good luck with all that candy in their systems!

Aundrea said...

The costumes look great! Tell the guy he can find a "Ball and Chain" after his mission:)

Rochelle said...

Nice Rambo! I love how spirited your boys are! They all look great!

Shannon b said...

I love Grayson's look - he's so intense! It was fun to run into them out trick-or-treating.

Tiffini said...

Oh my--Grayson looks great! The other boys do to but Grayson has the attitude too!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean! My boys wanted the most violent and scary things the store displayed, and I was like "whhhhyyyyyy?" What is the appeal? So they settled on something else once they realized they weren't going to get their way!