Thursday, November 13, 2008

This and that

I've got the "crafting bug" and I've got it bad! I've been staying up way too late at night stitching away. I've made some fun little fabric leaf garlands. I wish the picture was better, it looks super cute strung along the mantle.

And I've been giving knit hats a try. This little hat is off in the mail tomorrow to a good friends daughter.


I've also been swapping. I signed up awhile ago for a "thankful things swap". I can't show you what I made for that since I want it to be a surprise, but here's part of what I received. It's a lovely letter writing wrap complete with homemade stationary. Just wonderful! Thanks again Adrienne!



If you're in need of a little crafting inspiration one of my favorite crafty blogs,
www.melissagoodsell.typepad.com(sorry I couldn't get this to work as a link) is having 25 days of Christmas craft starting on the 15th. Her archives have lots of fun crafty ideas as well. Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

It's fun to see what new projects your working on!

Anonymous said...

Good grief, you are just oozing with talent! So not fair, but I still love you :)

suzanne said...

Lovely garland! Did you see the tweedy/felty leaf bowls project in MSL? http://www.marthastewart.com/article/warming-trend?autonomy_kw=felt%20leaf%20bowl&rsc=header_1