Tuesday, January 27, 2009

"Fancy"

Yesterday while the kids were home from school due to a "teacher work day" they were hankering for some craft time. I rummaged through my supplies, and decided it was time to introduce them to the wonders of Mod Podge. We dug some empty glass jars out of the recycling, cut up some valentine themed tissue paper, and got to work.
Voila! Festive Valentine candle holders.

The boys were excited to eat by candle light last night. Rowan thought we were being SO "fancy". He's easily impressed.

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

What fun (and brave ... open flame and boys!)

Three cheers for fancy!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, I like! What a neat idea for a Valentine's project my crafty friend :)

Rochelle said...

What a cute idea!

Jodi said...

Those are super cute! I bet they do create a 'fancy' looking table :)

Elder Caleb Habel said...

I like that!