Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!


I must say, we didn't do a very good job of ringing in 2009. Fuller wasn't feeling very well, and he was in bed asleep before dinner was even ready. Grayson and Rowan turned into grumpy little monsters, and were put to bed around nine. Then Paul, tired from his day at work fell asleep on the couch before 10. I held out until 11, but when I noticed that Buster's snoring was the only thing keeping me awake I decided it was time to throw in the towel. Pretty pathetic!

3 comments:

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Happy New Year!!! We too are becoming rock stars. It can be a little addicting.

Tiffini said...

Ethan asked if he could stay up til midnight this year. I laughed! He doesn't know how to sleep in and I didn't want a grumpy monster the next day! We made it to midnight and went to bed at 12:01 this year--last year we slept.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year! We made it past midnight, but I was struggling! The boys could have stayed up all night long though! Hope Fuller is feeling better now.