Monday, January 5, 2009

We love our cousins!

Over New Years we had a great visit with Paul's brother Aaron, his wife Sandy and their boys. Having the five boys together was great!

Rowan was especially in "Cousin Heaven". He is usually kind of the odd man out in the cousin visits, as he is younger than all of our other sets of cousins. Jack and Ben are the perfect cousins for Rowan to play with. Jack is a first grader and Ben is in Kindergarten like Rowan.



The boys all had a blast playing out in our garage. The climbing rope and rock wall got a good workout!

They are all such sweet boys!

The visit went way too fast, and we were so sad to see them go!

7 comments:

Jodi said...

That rock wall is just about the coolest thing! My Ben would be in 'Heaven' in your garage!

Jodi said...

Ps...Happy Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Your garage is still often discussed in our home! It is a little boys dream. And how fun for Rowan to get in on the fun this time.
And I just have to say, I felt your pain regarding the possibility of another snow day. I really needed that yellow bus to come take my children away today!
Maybe we should all write letters to Mother Nature like Paige did!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Cousins are the best aren't they, but if you ever want to adopt some, my boys are available!

Rochelle said...

I love cousin heaven! For my boys it doesn't get much better!
Tresa however doesn't have one cousin around her age.

It sounds like a fun New Years party!

Candy said...

I love it when cousins get together - they seem to connect in a different way then friends do - pretty brave though - that many boys together all at once:)

Shannon b said...

oh my goodness, I love the orange in your garage! And the rocks . . . that is the coolest thing ever.