Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Predictions

I recently went to a website where you can get a prediction for how tall your children will be at age 18 (thanks for the link Shannon). After entering the kids ages, heights and weights, plus how tall Paul and I are we received the following predictions. Rowan, (who was my smallest baby at just over 8 pounds) is predicted to be my tallest son, at 6'2. This didn't really surprise me because he's been taller than the other two at pretty much every milestone except birth. Grayson, (who was my largest baby at 10 pounds), is predicted to be an even 6'. And Fuller, (who came in at just over 9 pounds at birth) is expected to fall right in the middle, at 6'1. It's weird to think that one day I'll be the shortest person in our family.

6 comments:

Paige said...

Wow. Those are some big boys you are going to have there!! I need to dig up what stats I have on the girls and give that site a whirl. I'll have to wait a few months until I can plug Jaren's numbers in.

Jodi said...

Won't it be fun to look UP to all your handsome boys someday?! I plugged Ben's #'s in and it says he will be about 6'2". We are going to have some BIG boys in our ward!

sheila said...

I had done the girls heights also. Hayden is going to be 5'7", Kennedy 5'5" and Olivia 5'11"

Rochelle said...

It will be strange the day our children out grow us!

Anonymous said...

I still need to try that site, how fun to get an idea of how tall they will be!

,,,, said...

What a fun idea! I'll have do for my kiddos.