Monday, March 31, 2008

Photo shoot

My sister and her kids are on spring vacation this week, so they decided to come visit "beautiful, sunny" Oregon. We have been wanting to get a good picture of all of the kids together for awhile. About three years ago we got one done at Picture People, so it's time for a new one. We had talked about going to a studio, but given how uncooperative Rowan is with these things, I didn't really want to waste time and money on that venture. So we decided that my sister would bring her fancy new camera, and we'd see what we ended up with doing it ourselves. Here are a few of my favorites. Some of them I like because they look so nice, and others because they capture so well who these kids are. It was kind of frustrating trying to get a "normal" look out of Rowan, but now that I see the pictures it totally cracks me up!































5 comments:

Paige said...

Cute!! Those are some handsome boys you have there. I LOVE Rowan's faces. They look oddly similar to the ones we get from Joelle when we need a nice smile...

Aundrea said...

They turned out cute. I love the stair-step one, and all the funny faces:)

Rochelle said...

Great pics! I love Rowan's silly faces!

Shannon b said...

the pictures look fantastic! The park created a very nice backdrop. And I quite like the ones of Rowan's many faces. Payton would be doing the exact same thing!

Jodi said...

Wow...you guys did an amazing job. These turned out fantastic! I love Rowan's cute personality! What a little ham :)