Tuesday, April 1, 2008

"Rowan's big day out" or "Everything poops"

I can't decide which title I like better

Today Rowan reaped the benefits of being young, and not having to be stuck in school all day. While Fuller and Grayson were toiling away, Rowan was out enjoying a day at the zoo with his cousins. It isn't often that Rowan gets his own adventures, and this was extra special because he had the attention of his older cousins, his mom and his aunt all to himself. He was pretty bouncy all day! We even bought lunch at the zoo, something I never do when I take all of the kids. Many of the animals were sleeping (as usual) and Rowan kept telling them to wake up, and then would say "enough sleeping animals, lets go!" It seemed like the few animals that weren't sleeping were busy pooping. So we have talked A LOT about this today. I don't know what it is about boys and bodily functions. I personally have just never found them all that interesting. Rowan thinks it would be cool to be a bird, they just poop whenever and where ever they want, and don't even have to look down. I'm not sure if this should worry me or not.




6 comments:

,,,, said...

Well "everything poops" caught my attention! hee hee hee

Paige said...

You *do* know there is a book called "Everybody Poops," right?? It's hilarious. Written by the same people who brought us "The Gas We Pass." Sadly, I am not kidding...

Aundrea said...

I don't think it's just a boy thing:)

Toshia said...

Isn't that why you go to the zoo? to see the animals poop? Maybe that's just me, oh wait, it's not me. Gross! I don't think I will ever get used to the whole poop fascination... good luck!

Jodi said...

You always come up with the catchiest titles. Love "Everything Poops"!

Tiffini said...

How nice it would be to be a bird....I would have thought the freedom of flying would be the biggest draw...maybe I should rethink that.