Monday, April 21, 2008

Signs of life!

I am SO excited! Despite the freezing cold weather, and pummeling hail, things are starting to grow in our garden. These cute little radishes are first to make their appearance. Although that's kind of a yeah/boo for me. I'm excited to see them growing, but I don't really like radishes.

There were some things we were worried about planting outside, since it's been so cold. So we started them inside and now we're getting new things sprouting almost every day! Now if the weather would just warm up and start acting like Spring instead of Winter, we could really get this garden going.

5 comments:

Candy said...

We really need to get going on a garden but I really have not been in the mood this year - maybe because it doesn't feel like spring yet - I think I will only get flowers in this year - but I have been working on the other part of our food storage -

Toshia said...

you are so good! I hate dealing with weeding so I never do well with gardening :(
On a seperate note you can totally come next wednesday for the workshop. I will mark you down unless I hear otherwise!

Elder Caleb Habel said...

Can you be my garden coach? I'm serious!:0)

Tiffini said...

I miss our garden!! We have opted out of gardening while Tim is in school (our yard wasn't designed with gardening in mind so it would take a LOT of work to get a spot). Luckily, Tim's dad has a huge garden so I am sure we will enjoy the spoils without the work:) Good enough for now!

Shannon b said...

how totally cute are those plants!