Tuesday, April 29, 2008

They've got us surrounded

Lately everywhere I look I am faced with evil looking guys with some serious weapons. They're in my flowerbeds, the car, and almost every room of the house. Sometimes I just find their missing limbs, casualties of our own personal Godzilla (Buster). This morning I opened my purse and one of these guys was staring at me, with his gun pointed straight at me. I sure hope this isn't going to turn out to be one of those movies where toys come to life!


4 comments:

Tiffini said...

Ours are star wars galactic heroes. Aren't boys so fun!!!

Paige said...

I bet all those dudes are just looking for thier hot little girlfriends. They are at my house, living it up with Barbie.

Candy said...

I miss that part of life with my boys. When they were younger I always managed to step on a figure or two. The legos made it out recently for Autumn to play with. But I think the action figures are gone-Thank you for a reminding me of a sweet memory.

Elder Caleb Habel said...

OH BOY!!! I hear ya, dinosaurs invade our house often.