Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Because I am the mother of boys

- I know the differences and features of different dinosaurs, cars, video games and weapons
- I occasionally find things like light sabers nestled in the covers of my bed
- I get a twinge of sadness every Spring when the Easter dresses appear
- I have watched Sports Center
- I have learned that there is an "art" to good belching
- I have gotten a lot of practice cleaning bathrooms
- I know that baseball coaches think it's proper to wash "cups" in the dishwasher (EWW!)
- I could be a referee for boxing or wrestling matches with little or no training
- I have large quantities of Spray-N-Wash on hand at all times
- I am never bored, worried yes, bored no
- I don't ever have to worry about fixing anyones hair but my own
- I get cards with monsters and aliens drawn on them
- I have Spiderman band aids in my purse
- I sometimes get a snack request with a pirate sword pointed in my direction
- I have watched "There Goes a Bulldozer" more times than any human being should ever have to
- I have learned that there are many different definitions of "clean"
- I accept that being attacked by a "bear" is a great form of affection
- I laugh a lot!

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Great list!!

Paige said...

Okay. So I now know not to eat off dishes in your house during baseball season. Hee hee!! I can picture Rowan point a sword at you saying, "Goldfish Crackers. NOW!!"

Tiffini said...

I hear you!!

Candy said...

Something I never appreciated until my boys came along! Great post!