Friday, June 6, 2008

Flashback Friday- First Grade

With Grayson down to his last 4 days of first grade, I got to thinking about what I was like in first grade, and found this lovely picture:

This picture makes me think 3 things-
1.Gold is not my color.
2.I shouldn't have cut my own bangs so close to picture day, and also this picture must have been taken after I ran around wildly for at least one recess.
3.Grayson looks so much more like me than I thought! If you can manage to ignore the messy mop of hair and the seventies fashion statement, our faces at that age are strikingly similar. Kind of funny since everyone always comments on how much he looks like Paul.

5 comments:

Jill said...

What a cutie! Yes, I definitely thought "that looks like Grayson", when the picture popped up.

Aundrea said...

I honestly LOVE that shirt! And what girl could go through 1st grade without cutting her own bangs? Or her little sisters?
Grayson really does look a lot like you!

Jodi said...

Flashback Friday...my personal favorite!
The 70's were great for fashion...the gold shirt rocks!
This picture is too cute and I agree, you do look a lot like Grayson!

Paige said...

You were darling. We would have been friends in 1st grade. I had lots of gold with crazy lace accents, too. :)

Candy said...

I love the picture! and what a cute post!