Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We had a nice, and low key Father's day. We went to church in the morning, relaxed and played in the backyard in the afternoon, and then had a lovely dinner in the evening. My parents and my brother joined us for dinner, and the kids just loved having them here. They showed off their Dance,Dance Revolution skills, but couldn't get Grandma or Grandpa to try. But after dinner they got everyone to join them in the backyard for croquet.
I'm very lucky that Paul doesn't get too worked up about what I do for him for Father's day, because sadly I do very little. Paul is an absolutely wonderful Dad, and I'm so thankful to be raising children with him.

It was also nice to be with my Dad, who is a really great Dad, and I'm so thankful for him.


Poor Uncle Jim, Rowan thinks the best way to play with Uncle Jim is to attack him.


Of course the boys can't just sit and relax, they have to act like goof balls.

It was so nice to just spend the evening enjoying the company of people I love.

1 comment:

Aundrea said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time! I'm so glad that the weather cooperated yesterday:) Happy Father's Day!